Monday, June 7, 2010

Pregnancy Progression

I'll go through from the beginning with a summary since its been a long 8 months!!

We found out we were expecting our first child on October 22, 2009 and had to wait two weeks for our first 'confirmation' appointment. We officially found out the Friday before my Birthday (which was neat) and my due date is to be July 2, 2010. Time to tell family and close friends!
The first tri-mester was not all that bad (it could have been worse) I never had the morning sickness which was my one "please spare me" request! I had that bloated feeling so no "eating for two" for me yet...

4weeks (day I found out)

Second tri-mester was better and I didn't have any out of the ordinary symptoms. We also got to find out the gender around 20 weeks and it was a BOY! The name was decided when we left the ultra sound room...Aiden Christopher! Now the fun starts with shopping, room decor, and registering!

16weeks
20weeks (ITS A BOY)


Third tri-mester has flown by! This is the time when your mind is busy with preparing the house, multiple doctor visits, and those much awaited baby showers!
I've had some minor problems with the circulation, varicose veins, and back pain from the pressure of him sitting SO low this whole time (please dont turn or move at the end). Each week of a pregnancy is an exciting milestone! Now that we're in the last month and its an any day now feeling its a whole new mix of emotions!

28weeks
37weeks

Countdown is 3 weeks!! Aiden we are so ready to meet you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment