Saturday, June 12, 2010

Random...

I would say being at home all day just waiting for Aiden to decide to throw those labor pains on me makes for a very random post!

8AM guess I'll go for a walk since I cant sleep in and also time to wish Chris off to a good day at the lake with his guy friends!

Big bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. There is nothing on TV! What to do?

Got laundry done and a little picking up...actually I've cleaned all week so there wasn't anything to clean and my laundry loads are so small. Oh well I'm up doing something!

Took a nap with Alex...my phone kept ringing during this time...and AT&T is on my bad list if they don't fix the service problem that 'all of a sudden' hit our area.

Found a few movies to keep me occupied while I fixed a juicy BLT and Doritos!

Piddled around the house and thought of all kinds of things I WILL be doing soon when I have a newborn 24/7. I actually cannot wait now...but I know I will miss the quiet lazy days then!

Put up clothes I washed earlier...organized photo albums on the coffee table...Re-packed our hospital bags!

Watching License to Wed (for the third time I think) while I eat Chicken Nuggets and saute vegetables.

Its dark and thinking the boys got lost on the lake today! HA I guess I'll go for our nightly walk...time to get the IPOD out and jam!

Yes a LONG boring day...and Alex agrees!

No comments:

Post a Comment