There are a few "New Starts" I would like to share! First, blogging is all new to me so any help you can give will be great. I hope to stay in touch with others through this and let family/friends have a chance to see what is going on in our life as times are busy and we cant always call each of you to share updates! Second, Chris and I are expecting a little boy on July 2nd (I'm 36wks 3days along) and it will be our first! We are very excited for this long awaited decision of parenthood. There is so much I'm looking forward to as mommy-hood approaches - I guess any day now!! That brings me to my next new start...being a stay at home mom!! Friday was my last day of working for OBFMC in medical billing/coding after 4+ years. Yes, today was my first day at home even though Aiden has not arrived yet. It feels a little weird to say already, but Doctors orders as the desk job wasn't cutting it the last half of my pregnancy causing some minor complications to my circulation and legs. So I have a little time to relax, clean, and prepare for all the NEW duties I will have once my life changes forever. I see it as leaving one good job and starting an even better one that only God can allow me to take on mentally, physically, and financially!!
As I approach these changes, I lean on the passage Hebrews 13:5 which says:
"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you HAVE, because GOD has said, 'Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'"
Very true! This job isn't paid in money, but it surpasses the value in money in all ways! Congrats on making this great decision! I can't wait to "meet" Aiden on your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks girl!
ReplyDeleteThat verse is such a great reminder. People can get so caught up in money but need to rely on faith and the grace of God. Thank you for posting that its always nice to get a re-fresher and keep you on your toes!
ReplyDelete