1. We have now moved into our new home that took only a little over four months to build. God was our contractor for sure! We could have never done it with out His direction and grace through it. A lot of blood, sweat, tears, and late nights spent but it was worth it. We love our home and still doesn't seem real to be here. We sold our other home before we even moved out, another God thing, and closed just four days after we moved out. Sure not worthy of this wonderful new journey God has put us on. Here is an updated picture from my last post (which I will leave out the MANY pictures in between. lol)
2. The "Great Debate" was solved. HAHA! I chose dark cabinets with light island and LOVE it.
3. Aiden's check up for his 6 month Ortho visit happened in October and they found the spot was back again. Yes, its appeared back on the x rays... but small. The doctor doesn't think its anything to worry with still and is even considering it to be fluid filled where it fills up and drains. This would help explain the whole growth and disappearance then re appearance cyst. We go back in May for another follow up. God is in control and I still trust and lean on the fact He knows exactly! Praising HIM that it isn't causing pain this time though.
4. To refer back to one of my previous post about a devotional. I bought the Jesus Calling book and started reading it last year around Jan. I quit in March when I felt it was controversial on some days of wording and the fact the author used things in first person... from GODS perspective/words! Not my cup of tea; although, it did have some uplifting points and days I needed to read what it had to say at that time. I just didn't feel as though I should continue it. Lately I have heard flack about the book and reasons not to read... So?!
5. I have had a tugging in my heart to start keeping up with my blog again. Why? Because I had tried to keep it Christ focused and encouraging in The Word. (Sometimes I get off track, but its still my personal blog) I want to speak truth and spread the gospel through this. I want to help others going through tough times or just encourage those trying to do the same and give God the glory in all things. I am not that great at it, but if God leads them to me He will help me find what to say. When I posted my Gracen post over two years ago my blog jumped in numbers. I had people messaging me to talk and ask questions on I dealt with miscarriage. People who said "Thank you for sharing your story it helped me during my miscarriage" and others who opened up with things in their life that they have faced and not been able to share. To know God brought all that into play through me giving that part of my life fully out there its helped only a dozen people... and hopefully more than I know about... is amazing! I felt bad for not sharing sooner because I could have missed an opportunity to reach out to someone God wanted me to cross paths with. The point is..., hold nothing back. Share your story. Its your testimony!

No comments:
Post a Comment