Friday, August 31, 2012

Gods Timings...

The title of this blog is something that you have to trust in. If you have had to wait on Gods timing rather than your own, things didn't go as planned, something was harder to get or do than you ever imagined it to be, you experienced set back after set back, you were so anxious and ready but had to wait and wait, and so on... then you KNOW what I mean! I believe the times things fell into place right then and there or exactly when you wanted (and each of have experienced this at times too you just may no of realized it as much b/c it went your way) it wasn't luck, or merely anything you did alone, but your needs/desires/etc were a reflection of Gods timing for you then too!  Isn't it funny how we realize or praise God when we makes us wait for something that its His timing and His plan but the things that come with out hesitation we seem to just be happy about and move on with our day with out praising where that really came from? Maybe its not always like this, but I know there have been times I haven't thanked God for the puzzle fitting on the first try!!

Well, lately  "Gods Timings" have been on my mind and the wait has been in my life journey more than I'd ever imagined. There are things I wish I knew if I would get the answer yes or no to a prayer but that is something I have to wait for, patiently and whole heartily trusting God! God answers our prayers, it just may not be the exact answer you wanted. He has a plan, purpose, and reason for everything!!

That last sentence brings me to a recent status update I posted:
"God puts people in our lives for a reason, at the right times, and for a purpose!! Whether you meet someone new and connect right off the bat, re-connect with someone from your past both in new stages of life but share something very similar you never dreamed you would, or etc!! Once you open your eyes, heart, and mind you will start to understand why God allowed you to cross paths!!"
 This I truly believe and those examples have showed them self clear just this week for me! I thank God for the people in my life... There has been a few things on my heart and now I see where I should go from here with those ideas after having met or re-connected with a few people! Keep your heart open and even if you are hesitant take Gods lead and follow His plans for your life. 

As I wrap up this post, one thing on my mind the past week has been my time spend at home... not physically here but mentally here. To stop thinking about what I need to clean, what errand I have, etc. Going from a full time working woman in the medical field to a stay at home Mom can take a toll on your mind. Bringing home a paycheck to being fully dependent on your husbands gives a sense of dependence that you have to get used to. Sometimes your mind wanders.


Thank you, God, for the timings you have shown me this week in so many different areas this week!!! I pray that I invest my time and my attention to the right places at the right times.

No comments:

Post a Comment