Monday, January 31, 2011

Happy 7 Months!

Goodness, It feels like I just posted for his 6 months. Ughh time is really not generous on going slow these days. I LOVE this stage in his life right now, and Chris agrees! We love it because he is playing, jabbering, happy, and trying new things, BUT is not mobile yet. I am thankful because he's going to be a handful and on the go like his Daddy!! lol He had his first and second big snow at home and likes looking outside so I know summer will be fun! Aiden can say "hey or haa" and he says it  a LOT now. He is a BIG mama's boy right now and he is starting to understand when he doesn't recognize people. He actually likes playing on his stomach now, which we thought would never happen, and hasn't quite mastered sitting by him self on the floor yet mainly because he doesn't want to. He likes to kick his feet and legs so much (which I think I say in every post) so after he realizes he cant sitting he wants to be on his back or tummy kicking again!! I think we have a soccer player on our hands...

Here are a few more pictures from the past few weeks!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment