Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lately...

Well, Aiden is almost 5 Months (that post coming in a week) and he's changing everyday!! He is so much fun and gets cuter every week (I know he's my kid so of course I'll say that). His curiosity to learn amazes me daily and helps me strive to be a better teacher for him...

Our house-hold hasn't been up to too much lately, I like to lay low during the "sick season" so we are cozy and comfy at home most of the time! This month is busy with birthdays and the holidays. One birthday we celebrated was mine!! Chris brought me some Dunkin' Donuts and bought me some nice dress boots then took me to Longhorns that night. That weekend we had a family dinner with a few friends joining us and ate Olive Garden! Yummy.


I also have been busy venturing out a few times for myself while Chris took care of Aiden. My favorite outing was the "Refresh" night with church for the women of Broadway!! We painted pottery and had a blast and made more new friends. I'm looking forward to the next night out!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment