First, I just realized I have abandoned blogging. This isn't by choice but daily life keeping me so busy I only have a few minutes at a time to get on here which is never enough to blog all that I want. Always say "I will do it next time I'm on" then I don't have time! Now that I can, let's get going...and thanks for still following!!
Here are some random thoughts inside my head right now:
1. There needs to be a Target in Hernando! Oh maybe not I'd be in trouble if there was...
2. Showers mean so much now days. You stay-home-moms know exactly what I mean here!!
3. Why don't I take up running? Oh yeah, I'm tired.
4. Its SO hot outside I am actually looking forward to the beginning of fall, and for the record I said beginning!!
5. Why do babies fight their sleep? If it was up to me I'd gladly take every nap I could get in those comfy places like a soft padded swing or bouncer, a swaddle of blankets, mommy and daddy's arms, etc.
6. Why when it rains does the satellite or dish go out when they claim its better and more advanced than the regular television used to be?
7. Herbal Essence Hello Hydration is so good to my hair!! lol
8. Fruits ripen and bruise too quick and easy.
9. Has it actually been 7 weeks since I was fixing to deliver a baby?
10. Is my high school reunion really two years away...oh my gosh am I really that old already?!!
11.Redbox is addicting since its so cheap and convenient!
12. Is it bad I have to ask "what day is it" a couple times a week now?
13. I miss cooking and trying different meals...now its usually quick and easy!
14. My job is 24 hrs - 7 days a week now instead of a straight 40 hrs but I enjoy it so much more!
15. Ahh there are only 131 days till Christmas.
16. Why am I posting this random blog when I have so much to catch yall up on? lol
Is it sad that I can relate to over half of these????
ReplyDeleteNo, just great minds think alike cause we're besties!!!
ReplyDelete